- Prevents Grinding of Teeth
- Eliminates Snoring
- Made from soft silicone making this one of the most comfortable mouthpieces on the market
- Four large holes allows you to breathe-easy during sleep
- Air Spring Base allows for a comfortable variable bite opening and gentle TM Joint decompression
- Mouthpiece effortlessly controls your tongue position
- Ready form technology allows you to wear this mouthpiece right out of the package without boil and biting
Who is it for
- It is designed for healthy adults who wish to reduce the volume and frequency of their snoring.
- It is not suitable for children, for epilepsy sufferers, anyone with tooth or gum problems or for those with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA), except under the supervision of a dentist or doctor. Sufferers of OSA repeatedly stop breathing for short periods of time while sleeping.
- This device is not always effective in treating OSA, so it is important to seek guidance from a doctor if you suspect you may have OSA
How do you use it
- First mould the mouthpiece with hot water to comfortably fit your mouth.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions are included and a handling tab is provided. After this one-off fitting, you place the device into your mouth before going to sleep, and take it out when you wake.
- The device can be placed in the protective case provided between uses to allow it to dry and to protect it from dirt and damage.
- If for any reason you need to re-mould it simply follow the moulding instructions again.
How does it work
- The mouthpiece gently holds your lower jaw in a slightly forward position while you sleep.
- This opens the airway in your throat which helps to reduce/eliminate snoring.
1Pcx Anti Snoring mouthpiece